BRIJUNI ISLANDS - National Park
The Brijuni Archipelago consists of 14 islands and islets of unrivaled beauty, renowned for their preserved Mediterranean vegetation and archaeological sites. They were declared a National Park in 1983. We shall visit the island of Veli Brijun (Large Brijun), the largest island in the archipelago, which was tuned into an aristocratic summer resort for the European jet set of the time by an Austrian industrialist, P. Kupelwiesser, at the end of the 19th century.
• Departure from Port of Pula
• Sightseeing tour by a tourist train and guide
• Visit the bay of Verige and it’s remain of a Roman rustic villa, a tour of safari park with various exotic animals such as zebras, camels, Indian cattle, llamas and elephant
• Visit museum and the church of St German from the 15th century
• Optional lunch on board and swimming
• Transfer, guide and entrance fees included.