Visit one of the most beautiful and the most romantic cities in the world. Venice is a city with such an interesting and rich past, with the famous ‘Ponte dei Sospiri’, the ‘Palazzo Ducale’ and the omnipresent gondolas, is something that everyone should experience. A great maritime power in the past, called “Serenissima” and “The Queen of the Adriatic”, Venice grew on 118 islands and lagoons intersected by canals, linked by some 400 bridges.
• After the gathering of the guests the journey starts in Pula where the catamaran to Venice departs at 07:15 (or the transfer to Rovinj, Poreč or Umag will be arranged).
• The pleasant boat ride lasts ca. 2,30 hours, during which the guests have the opportunity to refresh them at the bar or take a little walk on the deck.
• Arrival to Venice at 10:30. Sightseeing of Venice includes St Mark’s square, with its basilica - the best example of Byzantine architecture with its Bell Tower and the magnificent Doge’s Palace. Afterwards, if the guests wish, they have the opportunity to see the numerous channels of Venice with a gondola (facultative offer)
• Departure to Pula at 17:00.
• Arrival in Pula at 20:00.
• The excursion lasts approximately 12 hours (approximately 7 hours in Venice).
The price includes: transfer with air conditioned vehicles, boat trip to/from Venice, professional guide on board and in Venice.
Passport or equivalent document required!!! Recommended sports clothing and footwear!