Cape Kamenjak is a wonderful nature park located on the Premantura peninsula on the southern tip of Istria.
The park is an excellent and relaxing way to spend a day and is highly recommended. Cape Kamenjak was named as one of best beaches on the Istrian coast by the Daily Telegraph.
The Porer lighthouse, which is situated on the same named rocky islet, was built in 1833 and is situated a mile and a half southwest from the southernmost cape of Istria - Kamenjak.
EXCURSION CAPE KAMENJAK – LIGHTHOUSE PORER
• Departure from Bunarina port – Verudela
• Panoramic view of cave and swimming
• Panoramic view of the cliff lighthouse Porer and lunch on the boat
• Departure to Cape Kamenjak beach for swimming, walking, sightseeing of nature, animals, Dinosaur park... – free time
• Arrival to Bunarina Port – Verudela
• Included: lunch and drinks